Film & Tape: Transfer, restoration and mastering
• Working over aged film and video formats.
• Film formats telecine: 8 and super 8mm, 16 and super 16mm, 35mm with magnetic and optical audio possibilities.
• Video Formats: VHS, SVHS, U-MATIC, DV, DVCAM, BETA, D-BETA
• Phase 1: Inspecting the acid syndrome status of the media
• Phase 2: Hand cleaning on the semi-automatic machine and replace the old splices
• Phase 3: The most sophisticated ultrasonic film cleaner for all formats
•Transfer possibilities for all formats from frame by frame scanning to realtime 24/25 Fps.
• Optional wet gate for real-time scratch remover.
Project in progress:
• Lebanese Cinema Archives: Transfer to digital the archives of the Lebanese Ministry of Culture and Studio Baalbek.
Part of the company achievements:
Filmmakers: Maroun Bagdadi, Borhan Alawieh and Mohamad Malass, Georges Nasr
• Cleaning, transfer, restoration, and mastering.